Products > FMC645

FMC645 ISE project files

(1/3) > >>

zeevs:
I've opened ISE file of the VC707_FMC645 project (...\255_vc707_fmc645\output\vc707_fmc645_x485t\vc707_fmc645_x485t.xise)

The files are not linked in the ISE file, so I needed to add them one by one
Still I was not able to find the file "system" that instantiated in sip_vc707_ub_fmc645.vhd

Where this file can be found?
Do you have ISE file that does have all the files linked inside?

Thanks

Zeev

arnaudNL:

Dear Zeev,

StellarIP creates everything fine but this assumes you are using the right ISE version (14.2). You need to install ISE 14.2 and configure path to 14.2 in StellarIP.

This is about EDK flow being very strict about the version to use.

You will also need to delete what is contained by 255_vc707_fmc645\output folder but keep the output folder in there after changing the version.

star_lib\sip_vc707_ub_fmc645 contains ALL the vhdl required for the microblaze star. Keep in mind this star is a Xilinx EDK system wrapped into a StellarIP star might be a bit different; Typically the EDK netlist are created by EDK which is called by ISE and we have a wrapper around.

Best Regards,
Arnaud

zeevs:

Hi Arnaud,

We are using ISE 14.3. Is it OK? Should we use older version?

Thanks

Zeev

arnaudNL:
Hello Zeev,
The easiest way would be to install 14.2 but you might be able to simply open the system.xmp from your star_lib\sip_vc707_ub_fmc667\EDK\vc707
This should offer you to convert the system.xmp towards 14.3. Then delete the content of your output folder, leaving output folder an empty folder. Then retry pressing "Generate" in StellarIP.
Let me know how that goes.
Best Regards,
Arnaud

zeevs:
Hi Arnaud,
I installed ISE version 14.2, but the situation is the same.
When I open (...\255_vc707_fmc645\output\vc707_fmc645_x485t\vc707_fmc645_x485t.xise) file, ISE cannot locate and link between the project files.
Attached is the screenshot of the ISE project.
Thanks
Zeev

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version