Products > FMC645

FMC645 ISE project files

<< < (2/3) > >>

arnaudNL:
Dear Zeev,

Can you make sure that:

1) You configured StellarIP to use ISE 14.2 via the extra settings button in the GUI.
2) You browsed to a XML library and not a TCLIB library.
3) You browsed the XML library in the firmware 255.
4) You empty the output folder before pressing generate (this is required when wrong firmware version were used)
5) You have not changed the folder architecture of the firmware.

I have been trying to recompile the firmware just before and it works as a charm.

Best Regards,
Arnaud

arnaudNL:
Dear Zeev,

I also see that you are using space in your path and this is not supported by Xilinx tools properly.

Here is a quote from the FMC645 user manual (chapter 10.4)

--- Quote ---As Xilinx tools do not support spaces in the file names, it is required to copy the firmware folder on a local path without spaces. The firmware folder should be copied from “C:\Program Files\4dsp\Common\Firmware\Extracted\196_ml605_fmc645\” to “C:\Dev\Fw\” yielding in C:\Dev\Fw\196_ml605_fmc645_lx240t

--- End quote ---

On your side you are using something like " - Rev2" which is not going to work as this path has spaces..

Best Regards,
Arnaud

zeevs:
Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for your help.

I've proceeded according to your instructions.
Attached are screenshots from 4DSP Control GUI with settings. I hope they are correct.
I copied output directory to D:/ and eliminated space from the file path.
Now when I open the ISE project file, Project Navigator says that the project does not contain any files. I've attached a screenshot of that as well.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance,

Zeev 

arnaudNL:
Hello Zeev,
Ouch, I am running out of ideas, would you be able to provide me with a teamviewer/logmein access so I can try to look at what is going on in details on your machine.
Normally we do not do that but I believe this will be a faster path for both of us! You can send the login info to support@4dsp.com. It would be wise to decide when I can log on, would Monday morning (Asmterdam time) be fine with you?
Best Regards,
Arnaud

zeevs:
Hi Arnaud,

after the work you've done the compilation was successful.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best,

Zeev

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version