VP780 Virtex™ 7 3U VPX
VITA 46 Compliant with FMC site and optional VITA 67 I/O
The VP780 is a high-performance Virtex-7 VPX card with advanced digital signal processing capabilities. The design has been optimized for the implementation of complex FPGA algorithms with high throughput requirements. Optionally conduction-cooled, the VP780 is in the 3U VPX form factor, offering up to 10GBytes of DDR3 SDRAM and additional memory options on 2 BLAST sites. A VITA 57 compliant FMC site makes it possible to easily integrate I/O cards with A/D, D/A, RF capabilities and more. The VP780 is an excellent choice for high performance applications that require the use of accelerated frequency-domain algorithms such as with FFTs. 4DSP offers many off-the-shelf Intellectual Property (IP) cores for applications that require the highest level of performance.
• Virtex-7 XC7VX485T, XC7VX690T, XC7VX980T, XC7VX1140T • 2GBytes of DDR3 SDRAM in 4 independent 8-bit banks. • High density Memory Options using BLAST sites: additional DDR3 SDRAM (8Gbytes), QDR2+ SRAM, NAND FLASH. • VPX VITA 46 Compliant • Optional VITA 67 I/O • Front Panel FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC) • Uart over USB • Heat sink available for air cooled applications. • Clamshell available for optimal heat dissipation in conduction-cooled applications.
- FMC Options
- User Selectable Build Options
• Configure the VP780 board to meet your requirements • Please observe notes relative to BLAST & FMC Card Options • Your board will be built to the specifications you select in the part number options • Custom BLAST modules are available upon request
- Board Support Package
• 4FM GUI offers multiple functions including the ability to monitor voltage and temperature; perform memory tests; measure the PCIe bandwidth; update FPGA firmware; and access Stellar IP • Stellar IP available for this product. A simple way to design FPGA firmware with automated code and bitstream generation • Board control and monitoring tools • Flash programming utility • Confidence tests • Host side API • Software program example • Xilinx ISE project • Test firmware and VHDL source code • Drivers for Windows, Linux, VxWorks • Download the BSP datasheet for more information
• Software Defined Radio (SDR) • RADAR/SONAR Image Processor • Satellite communication systems • RADAR & Radio Jamming • JPEG2000 Video Image Processors • Baseband Communication Transceivers • Multi-Channel digital receivers • Up to 64M-point floating-point FFT processing • Event Processor & Recorder • Direction Finding
Environmental Level A Level B Operating Temperature 0°C to 70°C -40°C to 85°C Storage Temperature -50°C to 125°C -50°C to 125°C Humidity-Operating 0 to 100% non condensing 0 to 100% non condensing Storage Humidity 0 to 100% 0 to 100% Vibration Random 0.1 g2/Hz
10 - 3kHz
10 - 3kHz
Shock 30g peak 30g peak Coating None Conformal
Talk to us about your algorithmic requirements, 4DSP is a full-service firmware and software development house. We are specialist at high performance FFT and Video Processing. Check with us, we may have IP Cores that meet requirements for your application, right off the shelf.