Dual 14-bit 250Msps A/D
Dual 16-bit 800Msps D/A
FMC VITA 57.1 Compliant
The FMC150 is a dual channel ADC and dual channel DAC FMC daughter card. The card provides two 14-bit A/D channels and two 16-bit D/A channels which can be clocked by an internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference) or an externally supplied sample clock. In addition there is one trigger input for customized sampling control. The FMC150 daughter card is mechanically and electrically compliant to the FMC standard (ANSI/VITA 57.1).
The FMC150 has a low-pin count connector, front panel I/O, and can be used in a conduction cooled environment. The design is based on TI's ADS62P49 dual channel 14-bit 250Msps ADC and TI's DAC3283 dual channel 16-bit 800Msps D/A. The analog signals are AC coupled connecting to MMCX or SSMC coax connectors on the front panel.
The FMC150 allows flexible control on clock source, analog input gain, and offset correction through serial communication busses. Furthermore the card is equipped with power supply and temperature monitoring and offers several power-down modes to switch off unused functions, reducing system level power and heat and is well suited for software defined radio (SDR), battery or other low power source applications. This is ideal for applications such as airborne where power demand effects mission range and on-station mission time.
- Quad Channel Operation
- 2-channels 14-bit A/D up to 250 Msps
- 2-channels 16-bit D/A up to 800 Msps
- VITA 57.1-2010 compliant
- Conduction Cooled – Standard Option
- Single ended AC-coupled analog signals.
- 6 MMCX/SSMC connectors available from the front panel
- Clock Source, Sampling Frequency, and Calibration through a SPI communication busses
- Flexible clock tree enables:
- internal clock source (see ordering information for available frequencies)
- external reference clock
- external sampling clock
- Power-down modes to switch off unused functions for system power savings
- Mil-I-46058c Conformal Coating Compliant (optional)
- LPC – Low Pin Count Connector
- LVDS IO signaling
- Stellar IP available for this product. A simple way to design FPGA firmware with automated code and bitstream generation.
- Can be used on any VITA 57.1 compliant carrier card
- User Manual.
- For support, please visit our support forum
- Direct RF Down Conversion.
- Software defined radio (SDR).
- Ultra Wideband Satellite Digital Receiver.
- Medical equipment.
- Aerospace and test instrumentation.
|ENVIRONMENTAL||LEVEL A||LEVEL B|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C||-40°C to 85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-50°C to 125°C||-50°C to 125°C|
|Humidity-Operating||0 to 100%|
|0 to 100%|
|Storage Humidity||0 to 100%||0 to 100%|
|Vibration Random||0.1 g2 /Hz|
10 – 3kHz
|0.1 g2 /Hz|
10 – 3kHz
|Shock||30g peak||30g peak|
Talk to us about your algorithmic requirements, 4DSP is a full-service firmware and software development house. We are specialist at high performance FFT and Video Processing. Check with us, we may have IP Cores that meet requirements for your application, right off the shelf.