Apply for this job
The Production Supervisor manages the technicians and the production environment with a focus on on-time delivery and quality. The successful Candidate for this position monitors status of work orders and addresses issues to ensure delivery as planned.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- On time delivery of work orders. Prioritize and expedite as needed.
- Review workorders for material completeness.
- Review workorders readiness for progressing to next stage.
- Support technicians with work preparation, ordering parts, scheduling repairs.
- Monitor status of planned workorders and take appropriate action to mitigate delays.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment. FOD prevention.
- Daily interaction with Technicians, Supply Chain, Matarial Coordinator, and Planner.
- Report to Production Manager (e.g.on-time delivery metrics).
- Refines and perfects the system through identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years experience in electronic manufacturing supervising
- Degree in Engineering a plus
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, pay specific attention to tasks
- Requires analytical thinking
- Advanced knowledge of and proficient with MS office products (Excel, Project, Words, Outlook).
- Team player with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to accurately receive instructions and follow directions (both verbal and written).
- The ability to accurately communicate ideas, questions, problems, solutions (both verbal and written).
- Experience with ERP software is desired.
- Experience with ISO9001 or AS9100 quality systems is desired.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.