C++ Software Engineer
Netherlands - Alphen a/d Rijn
C++ Software Engineer
4DSP is a specialist and market leader in the creation of COTS products that enable engineers to operate more efficiently, cost effectively and successfully. An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a C++ Software Engineer to join our team.
If you are a skilled and ambitious programmer with great Visual C++, MFC and Installshield skills, this is a prime opportunity to push your career to the next level with a global market leader. Within a technically advanced environment, the successful candidate will have the chance to work on challenging projects, ensuring that their role advances their knowledge as well as their prospects.
The C++ Software Engineer will be responsible for:
As a C++ Software Engineer, you will be responsible to improve our firmware design assistant StellarIP. Specifically, you’ll be designing, developing and maintaining high level code that will ensure StellarIP products perform at optimum levels.
Additionally, the role will involve:
- Releasing and maintaining our installers using Installshield.
- Developing a web based installation framework
- Providing technical assistance to 4DSP’s firmware engineers and customers using StellarIP.
- Creating, maintaining and updating existing reference design code with changes, fixes and enhancements.
- Enjoying being an actively-engaged, integral member of fast-paced projects.
- Working with engineering teams to define and architect solutions related to 4DSP products.
- Identifying and working with firmware and hardware partners to assess new technologies and roadmaps for inclusion in future solutions.
- Developing, unit/component testing, integrating, and supporting software components of 4DSP products and services
- Working in close cooperation with a top-notch team of engineers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering
- At least four years relevant programming experience
- Microsoft Visual Studio (C++)
- Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC)
- Installshield experience
- Creative and innovative
- Must possess confident and effective communications skills and a flexible approach to both team an individual working practices.
- Effective time management
- Experience in any of the following would be beneficial: C#, ASP and/or ASP.NET
- Salary based on experience
- 25 vacation days