Topic: FMC 110 App for linux  (Read 8607 times)

kanzabaig July 21, 2014, 01:15 AM

Hello

The source code of FMC110 App is required for linux based system which can be complied for GCC. The Code i already have is for windows based system which uses Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 with Service Pack 1 for compilation of reference software.
Kindly provide me a download link or file or refer to any method by which this can be done.

Thanks and Regards,
Kanza Baig.

arnaudNL July 21, 2014, 10:22 AM (#1)

• 4DSP Staff (EU)
  • Administrator
Dear Madame,

The linux BSP is a paid option and the linux BSP only supports PCI firmware, not Ethernet firmware. You can either refer to SD040, the sip_mac_engine documentation, chapter 5 in order to implement your own API or contract 4DSP to port that for you but you should then expect some NRE costs.

The way to do that on Linux would be to use libpcap and implement your packet manipulation. 4DSP have no Linux software for ML605-FMC110 on Ethernet available.

Shall I get one of my sales engineer to contact you to discuss that further?

Best Regards,
Arnaud

arnaudNL July 23, 2014, 05:58 AM (#2)

• 4DSP Staff (EU)
  • Administrator
Dear Madame,

Can I go ahead and close the topic? I assume your question was answered properly?

Best Regards,
Arnaud

kanzabaig July 25, 2014, 04:50 PM (#3)

We used the libpcap option in linux.

Thanks for prompt help.

Regards.

arnaudNL July 28, 2014, 04:01 AM (#4)

• 4DSP Staff (EU)
  • Administrator
This topic is being closed because the issue is considered as resolved by 4DSP. Feel free to create a new topic for any further inquiries.