Clock and trigger distribution FMC
FMC-LPC 125MHz-4GHz, VITA 57.1 Compliant
The FMC408 is a low-noise clock generation and distribution module with 8 clock outputs and 8 trigger outputs fully synchronized. This module can either distribute an externally received clock, or a locally generated clock. The FMC408 can generate any clock frequency between 125 MHZ and 4GHz and lock it to an internal/external reference or a 1PPS signal. A trigger signal received from either the FMC connector or the external trigger input is synchronized to the clocks and distributed to the eight outputs on the front panel. Alternatively, it is also possible to distribute the external 1PPS or locally generated 1PPS signal for data time stamping. The FMC408 is recommended for applications that require synchronous A/D or D/A sampling across multiple cards or systems. With a low-pin count connector, and front panel I/O, the FMC408 can be used in a conduction cooled environment.
- External clock input and on board VCO
- External reference input and on board reference (100MHz)
- External 1PPS, Sync and Trigger inputs
- Eight synchronized clock outputs (125MHz-4000MHz)
- Eight synchronized trigger or 1PPS outputs
- On-board 1PPS generation for GPS applications
- Fully controllable from FMC connector
- VITA 57.1-2010 compliant
- LPC (Low-Pin Count) 160-Pin Connector
- Mil-I-46058c Conformal Coating Compliant - Optional
- A breakout cable on the front panel makes all clock and trigger signals available on individual coax cables.
- Stellar IP is available for this product. A simple way to design FPGA firmware with automated code and bitstream generation.
- Can be used on any VITA 57.1 compliant carrier card
- User Manual
- Performance Guide
- Private support provided on 4DSP's support forum
- Reference designs available for multiple FPGA carriers.
- Software defined radio (SDR)
- Wireless communication receivers
- Medical equipment
- Aerospace and test measurement instruments
|Environmental||Level A||Level B|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C||-40°C to 85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-50°C to 125°C||-50°C to 125°C|
|Humidity-Operating||0 to 100% non condensing||0 to 100% non condensing|
|Storage Humidity||0 to 100%||0 to 100%|
|Vibration Random||0.1 g2/Hz|
10 - 3kHz
10 - 3kHz
|Shock||30g peak||30g peak|
Talk to us about your algorithmic requirements; 4DSP is a full-service firmware and software development house. We are specialists at high-performance FFT and Video Processing. Check with us; we may have IP Cores that meet requirements for your application, right off the shelf.